Phuket Air Package (3 Days/2 Nights)Package inclusive of :
Roundtrip air ticket + 2 Nights Phuket Hotel + ABF + Roundtrip transfer + Tour
Package rate is nett per person in Thai Baht. Extension night rate is per room per night.
Enquiry or Booking
- Roundtrip air ticket from Bangkok-Phuket-Bangkok by Orient Thai (Economy Class)
- 2 nights Phuket accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round trip transfer from Phuket Airport - Hotel - Phuket Airport by car or van
- ONE choice of following tours : Schedule of tour is on 2nd day morning of arrival
1) Dinner & Show at Phuket Fantasia
2) Full Day tour to Phi Phi & Khai Island including lunch (By Speedboat)
3) Racha Island including lunch (By Speedboat)
Optional Tours :
1) Half Day Phuket City Tour + Lunch or Dinner : Baht 750 nett per person (Min. 2 persons)
2) Phi Phi Island + Lunch : Baht 900 nett per person
3) Phang Nga Island Tour + Lunch (By Coach) : Baht 950 nett per person
4) Hae Island + Lunch (By Speed Boat) : Baht 750 nett per person
5) Khai Island + Lunch (By Speed Boat) : Baht 1100 nett per person
6) Similan Island + Lunch (Coach + Speed Boat) : Baht 3000 nett per person
- If you would like to change flight from Orient Thai to Thai Airways, there will be an extra charge of Baht 3,300 per person => please click here to Check Flight Time Table
- No refund for unused service
- Air Ticket is non-refundable
- Extended stay include breakfast
- All tours are joined tour
- Package rate is subject to change without prior notice and subject to confirmation only.
Terms and ConditionsBooking :
- Any purchase made through the website, bookings have to be made in advance.
Cancellation / Amendment Policy :
- Any flight amendment after ticket be issued and delivered, please contact respective staff / airline staff directly to make necessary changes. There will be no charge for the cancellation if notification is received prior to payment is done and ticket be issued. Otherwise, credit card processing fee of 5% , ticket refund fee and one night room rate will be levied.
- Full prepayment is required either by credit card (Visa, Master, AMEX) or bank transfer